Centrally located between San Francisco and Los Angeles and nestled among the oak trees and grassy hillsides lies Templeton.
Rich in historical character and small town charm. Well known for the weekly Farmer’s Market, annual Fourth of July celebration, casual family dining and fine food and wine pairings.
A pleasant rural community surrounded by rich agricultural land, small businesses, farm fresh cuisine and acclaimed tasting rooms. Enjoy the annual community events for families, farmers and shop owners.
- Approximately 32 miles to SBP Regional Airport
- Approximately 22 miles to Central Coast Beaches
- 7 School Sites in Templeton Unified School District
- Celebrated Wine Grape Growing Region
- Annual Community Events and Weekly Farmer’s Market
No Matches Found